Last night I attended a presentation about a woman that attended a week-long conference with Patch Adams (yes, the movie with Robin Williams). At first I had to get over my childish fear of clowns then enjoy what she had to teach. The hour long session was called “Laughing Body, Art of Care”. The presenter, Kim Palka, is a Natupathic doctor that owns a business named Well Spring in Michigan. Here were a few bits of advice that I found useful…it might make you smile too!
1. Listen to the inside of your body
2. Recognize that love is always an opportunity to grow and receive back
3. Show and focus on your happy place
4. Your most significant place is compassion in your soul
5. Not everyone has role-models so lift out of expectations