Hello! Just tickling the web today and landed on a pretty snazzy site called deviantart…like where have you been for like eight years ago when I needed you!!! Argggg!
For the next few minutes, I pretty much paraphrased two way serious topics that gives me a tummy ache at times. Here we go and jump on a ship with me as we journey through tag-dah-hood…I call it common sense but that is why they named me the Absent Minded Professor in my family.
Keys to Fighting this Disease of Procrastination
- Being a procrastinator compared to being a hard worker is a measure of how serious you take your skills, technique and lifestyle.
- Keep yourself focused as a valid reason working on creative pursuits.
- Be sure to notice if you are overworked too hard and getting burned out.
- Some people procrastinate with a negative outlook, blaming attitude and a recognized adult freeloadesr.
- We all get busy sometimes and we only leave 16 hours a day to live. In this age, it is common to work 6-8 hour a day and free time is 4 hours x 5 hours a week comes to 20 hours a week!
- In particular circumstances, time is more lenient on then your excuses.
- Acting like a moron by filling days dick’n around with games, RC, YouTube, Facebook, ect.
- Seriously get a schedule system going and keep to it!
- Live long and Prosper
AN ARTIST’S Middle’s Path
Seems the starving artist equals lazy and do extremely minimal things, practice your crafts as time permits.
4 Rooms in the artists heart
1. Drawing skills
2. Coloring/color theory
3. Art composition skills
DO NOT COMPARE yourself with other people as better/equal/worst
THROW away your ego, practice in calm/peaceful mind and don’t forget to help others
Pass this on if is might help someone… air kiss on both cheeks.